mr. B. (Bas) Martens
Bas Martens studied at Maastricht University and the University of Surrey (United Kingdom) from 1992 to 1997. Since 1997 he has been working as a lawyer specializing in property, particularly property development and landlord and tenant law. Bas joined BANNING Advocaten as a partner on 1 July 2009, having worked for many years at CMS Derks Star Busmann.
Bas Martens has broad experience of providing legal services to a range of organizations such as larger municipalities, housing associations, building companies, property developers and investors, as well as large and small retail businesses.
- member of the Landlord and Tenant Law Lawyers Association
- member of the Construction Lawyers Association
- member of the Organization of Housing Association Supervisors
- lecturer in landlord and tenant law at Radboud University Nijmegen
- guest lecturer at the SRA, the association of independent accountancy firms in the Netherlands
- supervisory director of a housing association